Helping you find your unique state of balance through kind and natural healing approaches.
What is your ideal state of wellbeing? Most likely it includes physical, mental and emotional health. It’s hard to separate them as each greatly influences the others. While physical health often takes most of our attention, psychological health is becoming more and more important to people who want to live happy and productive lives.
How does good emotional and mental health look and feel like?
- You enjoy being with most of the people you know, especially with close people in your life
- You are generally happy and are more than willing to help someone else to feel better
- You lead a mostly tension-free life, laugh a lot, and rarely suffer from aches and pains
- You enjoy life and are willing to accept other people who think and act differently from you
- If you have issues with someone you will try to work out the problem
- You are creative in what you do and enjoy your full potential
- When you feel unhappy, you'll attempt to do something about it
Reference: Dr. W.Glasser, Choice Theory
Would you agree that this sounds like a very natural state of being? Hence, to achieve and maintain it, at EnergySphere we offer you only natural solutions. They include intuitive counseling, somatic work (including TRE), BodyTalk, Reiki and other energy healing methods.
This variety of approaches allows us to serve you in finding the best solution for your unique situation.
We use them to support you in dealing with:
At EnergySphere we offer you effective, tried and tested holistic health treatments and natural healing methods. All of them are:
- kind, natural and non-invasive
- addressing your emotions, mind and body as a whole
- safe and guided by your own body’s ability to heal itself
- targeted to address the root cause of an issue
- complementing any other therapy you might be using
- causing no contraindications
Tapping into the natural healing forces within yourself, these methods will help you find your optimal state of balance and wellbeing.
Using your body’s innate wisdom and natural ability to heal itself, non-invasive methods that we employ will help you achieve your goals and unique state of balance of body and mind.